Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!  Much to the delight of the kids (big and small...) we actually had a white Christmas.  It started snowing yesterday afternoon and continued into the evening.  We didn't get much, but enough to bundle everyone up and head outside.  The picture of Callie and I is not great, but it's proof that there were 6 of us out there. :) Thank you Jeremy for letting me borrow your coat.


We all slept on the living room floor last night.   Jeremy drug our mattress out of our room so that I could sleep in comfort (thank you again!)

Our Christmas morning was spent listening to Isaiah and Jeremy take turns reading the Christmas story, opening gifts, skyping with my mom and dad and Jeremy's brother and sister-in-law in S. Korea (Brandon and Cindy are scheduled for later today) and eating French Toast casserole.   I had good intentions of adding fruit to make it somewhat of a healthier breakfast, but hey, it's Christmas after all. The rest of the morning was spent building Lego sets and playing with new toys.  




Jeremy made this doll crib for Callie.   She loves it!

Merry Christmas to all.  We have so much to be thankful for each Christmas.   I feel especially blessed this Christmas.  

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Was the crib a product of Pinterest? I think I saw that one flying around. It's great! Good job, Jeremy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! Looks like a very relaxing day together.

    ReplyDelete