Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh Pinterest

Dear Pinterest,

It's 9:47 pm.  Thanks to Pinterest:
-I'm hungry for pizza and blueberry cheesecake.
-I want a bigger porch
-I know how to bake Callie's birthday cake (thanks LaRonda!)
-I want a black rubber door mat so I can paint it white
-I remembered that I forgot to show the boys how to make paper snowflakes today.
-I'm excited about salt dough ornaments
-I now know that Victoria Secrets makes a modest coat -don't judge a book by it's cover I guess eh? Hmm.. It is a lovely coat!
-I want to sew some hand warmers.
-I want a chicken coupe.  I wonder if I'd have to get chickens then?
-I NEED a fireplace by my shower!! (Jessie you're doing it again!! :))
-I've been inspired and wasted some time.  Got to love it!

If you need an invite let me know -I was not paid to say that and pinterest doesn't have a clue who I am. Who does that remind you of?  I wonder if Pioneer Woman is on pinterest?   She'd probably post a lot of dog pictures...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh how I love this! I blame Pinterest for keeping me up late and entertained last night also! :)

    P.S. My apologies for the stumbling block I may be to you pertaining to Pinterest type things.

    ReplyDelete