In honor of Mother's Day and because I am very, very far behind on blogging. Here are a bunch of pictures. Callie seems to be the focus of most of them. It must be the age. :) Happy Mother's day, Mom! I love you!
A favorite time of day. (except for the yellow tint)
Nate-Nate. He just makes me smile.
T-Ball player
Glamor Queen with her favorite bear and duck
Isaiah showing Callie the moth he and Nate caught with 2 Lego pieces (see another picture farther down)
Four generations. And a cracker.
Here's a favorite of Mom and Callie
Ok, so this isn't a great picture, but there is a moth in there.
As always, I love your pictures! What cuties you have.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sabrina !!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures !!
I love you and miss you this Mother's Day !! :( Mom
I especially like the one of Callie with the window behind her. :) Great pictures, Sabrina!
ReplyDeleteI love Callie's little whispy curls that go everywhere! Cute kids, as always. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love Callie's sunglasses and the fact that she is wearing them around the house. I can't wait to come see a T-ball game!
ReplyDelete