We sure get enough snow here, and it is still exciting to me. And likewise, I share the joy and excitment when you all in PA get snow, because I remember how fun it was, and it did not come often enough !! HAVE to take time to enjoy it and make those memories !! :) Thanks for the pictures. I totally agree with Cindy on the "cute kids" part !! :) Mom
Sabrina,
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pictures. It was so fun to just look at all your snow!What fun! And my what cute kids you have:)! Love,Cindy
We sure get enough snow here, and it is still exciting to me.
ReplyDeleteAnd likewise, I share the joy and excitment when you all in PA get snow, because I remember how fun it was, and it did not come often enough !!
HAVE to take time to enjoy it and make those memories !! :)
Thanks for the pictures.
I totally agree with Cindy on the "cute kids" part !! :) Mom
Hee-hee...poor Callie in her snowsuit-cocoon. :)
ReplyDeleteThats funny! she's a diva!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Sweet pics and sweet little girl! I have to remind myself that there are parts of the world that look like this right now. = )
ReplyDeleteSorry, that was me, not Dave.
ReplyDelete