- Cheesy Chicken Chowder for supper.
- Enough leftovers for tomorrow night's supper
- Callie is almost officially walking (this one also makes me just a little sad)
- She has also learned how to throw things into the diaper pail. In the last two days I've fished out headbands (that she doesn't like hmm..) Noah and a travel size container of Baby Magic baby lotion
- 5 lbs of cheese for $9.95
- Hershey's Dark Chocolate chips for $.99
- One bag of those chocolate chips exploded when it got caught in the conveyor belt at the checkout. I thought it was rather funny, the boys were a bit in shock.
- The fact that you can be married to the same guy for almost 7 years and still really really like him.
- Just deleted this point. Probably not meant for the "Diapers and other Wonders" part of this blog...
- Nate thanking God for the spicy stuff that helps him to not be sick: Ginger Ale
- Isaiah taking apart all his Lego sets so that he can "collect them". I believe the word he was looking for is organize. He's been stealing zip lock bags from my drawer. Jeremy came home tonight with some kind of organizer tray he got at work. Isaiah plans to use it for his Legos. Jeremy brought it home with that in mind -they are a lot alike.
- I smile at the fact that I have a son that is excited about an organizing tray (my parents are smiling now too)
- I will finally be meeting my two new nephews on March 1! Very excited to see the rest of my family too.
- God is still moving and changing hearts, even mine.
- Being able to tell Isaiah and Nathan today that the same God that sent an angel to shut the mouths of the lions in Daniel's time is still taking care of us today.
- Pioneer Woman's Food Photos photography contest.
- I recently realized that one of my facebook friends isn't the person I thought she was. She's a friend, but not the friend I thought she was...
- Thankful I have stuff to smile about
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Something to Smile about
Things that make me smile:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So many things that make your life and family unique! I like the mental image of exploding chocolate chips. Definitely would spice up a boring trip to the store. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved reading this post! How random and fun. :) Thanks for taking the time to post, Sabrina!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sabrina!!
ReplyDeleteThe things that make you smile made me smile !! :)
And my biggest smile was when I saw a NEW entry on your blog !!! :)
I will smile even bigger when your next post has pictures !! :)
Your blogs bring JOY to my day !!
I love you and miss you, Mom
i just found your blog the other week and i love it sabrina!! this post made me smile. i like the exploding chocolate chips and what you said about being married seven years and still really liking the guy. :)
ReplyDeleteSabrina, great list! I love lists (much to my husband's dismay)! You also have my curiosities peaked with a few of them. . . . :) So fun.
ReplyDelete