I sat down to blog, but decided to just post pictures from our Christmas. I figured they were a bit overdue. I of course posted them all backwards. I was amused to see how the pictures per event dwindled as the holidays went on.
Our last event was Christmas with Jeremy's family on New Year's day. I think we took 2 pictures. :( Here is the best of the two -Isaiah and Lydia.
Ellie -almost 3
Chloe -almost 6
Moriah -10
Angel -11
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with just our little family. Christmas Eve we went to a live nativity put on by a local church. I think this is the 3rd year we have gone. The boys love it. We then came home and had hot chocolate and all but Callie slept under the tree. For some reason I didn't take any pictures.
Christmas day evening we had a couple in from church. Overall it was a good Christmas, but I did miss my family. Here are some pictures...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED putting some pictures to your Christmas events, that I only heard you talk about !!
VERY aware that we missed it ALL !! :( I love you, Mom
Great Christmas in review!
ReplyDeleteHey Sabrina - I was away from my computer over your birthday and your last couple posts so I'm just getting caught up. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one. Thanks for sharing the pics and your thoughts. All very good!
ReplyDeleteYour blogs are refreshing...the pictures and the words. Thanks for sharing them with us!
ReplyDelete