Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today

Good things about my day:
-Rain, lots of it
-Applesauce
-Piano lessons to two great little girls
-Home all day
-Talked to my mom who hasn't been home for over 2 weeks -I miss our talks
-Jeremy was home today
-Ate fairly decent today because I was too busy to look for junk

Not so good things about my day:
-Broken garbage disposal. It's fried. I'm very sad. I love that thing.
-Leaking roof
-Filthy kitchen floor -thanks to the applesauce

Odd things about life:
-Pioneer Woman puts flour and rice crispies in her Monster Cookies
-Callie is picky about when she wants to nurse, stinker
-Recently my house seems to be much dustier than usual. I'm wondering if it's because of the dry weather we had all summer. Please tell me it is.
-The book that I started that was written in 1944 is still unfinished. The plane crashed, they went to the hospital, they are still there. The stewardess seems to be the hero.
-The book review I started on here 3 weeks ago is still being worked on and may find it's way here sometime.
-Someone stole 2 inches off the bottom of all of Nate's pants during the summer.
-I can tell you when each of my 3 children pooped. And who is due...Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Now there's some random information. That last one would make a nice facebook status!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is definitely dusty because of the dry weather...at least that's the problem with mine. Right??

    We were going to make applesauce today but when Shaun went to pick up the apples they said we had to wait another week or two. Guess my floors will survive the sticky mess a little longer.

    ReplyDelete