Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Style and Class

Some would say we're rednecks. We like to call it class. We have a rule at our house that gets followed sometimes. It's this: if we're staying home you can decide what to wear, if we're going away Mommy decides what you wear. Sadly this does not include our backyard. Poor neighbors.It's been so hot around here that I finally let the boys play in the rain one morning. I guess you can't really tell it's raining, but it was.
I have no idea

Robinwood and Little John (little John's bow broke just before I took this picture)

I told them to empty the pool. I gave Nate a bucket and told him to poor the water on my flowers. The rest is history. He had shorts on when he went out. I haven't found them yet.

4 comments:

  1. Very funny, Sabrina. I have so many pictures of my boys dressing/acting goofy that I'm planning to make a scrap-book with them all some day. (Hopefully a small-ish scrap-book!) It's great that you can relax about it and laugh at them. And I hope you find Nate's shorts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halarious!! Love your writing "tone" and the pics! Love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh outloud! I think I am going to be the same way as Amirah grows older. (Especially considering some of the things I wear around the house).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shot of Robin Hood & Little John--so cute & hilarious! Gotta love little boys and the things they come up with :)

    ReplyDelete