Here are some random pictures from the last days. On Thursday Jeremy unexpectedly had a 1/2 day of work. It was a beautiful day outside so we quickly packed a lunch and headed to the park. They boys (and Callie) loved it.


We carried this bike a lot of the time...

Isaiah loves his "new" bike.


Look, Mom, no hands


This should be with the park pictures. Callie's first swing ride.
Sorry for the rather boring post. :)
Looks like a great family outing! Did your boys actually fall asleep in the SAME bed?? Our girls are still struggling to fall asleep in the same room. : (
ReplyDeleteOur boys also struggle to fall asleep in the same room. We've been having Isaiah fall asleep in our room and then moving him to his bed. This was one of the nights they fell asleep in the same room. I'm pretty sure Nate was sleeping and Isaiah crawled in with him because he was scared.
ReplyDeleteGreta often gets banished to the pack-n-play in our room until they both fall asleep. I just saw your new profile picture of the kids -- very cute!
ReplyDeletenot boring at all! love seeing pics of your kiddos. and yeah, the profile pic is super cute! is that with your new camera?
ReplyDeleteI did take this picture with our new camera. I'm pretty sure I was using the burst mode which I'm pretty sure our old camera had, but we never used. It is WONDERFUL when taking pictures of children. You end up with a lot of pictures, but you have a much better chance of getting a good one somewhere in the mix.
ReplyDeleteNot boring AT ALL, Sabrina, !!!
ReplyDeleteI am alwasy looking for pictures on your blog !!! :)
Three precious little kids !! Mom
I loved them to Sabrina, very cute kids.
ReplyDeleteTwila