Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sundays Are

Sunday are to me:

-A much needed day of rest. Unless we are getting with family or friends we are usually at home in the afternoon and evening having some down time. Or possibly hiking or at the park.

-A day to regroup

-A day for naps

-A day to be with family

-Often a day I miss my family

-A great day to call family, however sometimes I don't make the call because talking will make me miss them more

-Sometimes overwhelming to me because there are so many things I want to do while I relax. I know, I have issues.

-A good time (some Sundays) for me to to make something unhealthy for us to eat. Not because we need it, but because it's a hobby and a way I relax. At least until clean up time. Tonight I made this. Tomorrow I diet.

-A time you'll often hear some kind of good music playing rather loudly at our house. Right now it's an old Russ Taff CD. Man, can he sing!

-I am learning that it's important to spend the other 6 days of the week working, planning, preparing so that Sundays I can truly rest.

-One of the 10 commandments...

-A good idea. Thank you God, you knew we needed a day where we didn't rush around like we do on than all the other 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment