Friday, June 04, 2010

I'm feeling very uninspired when it comes to posting an interesting blog so I'm just going to post some pictures. Hope you all are having a relaxing, restful Sunday.

Sweet Callie. Almost 6 months!

Lunch on the porch


Brother and sister.

Proof that we (mostly Jeremy) are messing around with our new camera.

"Working" in the yard.

Chilling with Daddy.

I don't think this one needs words. :)









4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the cute pics! I love that the boys are eating under a table umbrella inside. :) (Blogger is FINALLY letting me comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, never mind...apparently blogger HAS been accepting all my comments over the past few days (even though they say they aren't) and just refusing to show them. Including moments before I posted that last one. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you. Your children are beautiful and Callie looks so much like her mama.
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pictures! Callie is growing up so fast. She is just as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete