



I know these are almost a month late already, but I just had to post a couple. While we were in the hospital I decided to look back over the pictures we had taken of Callie. We had already taken many, many pictures and I wanted to look back through them. You can imagine the awful feeling that went through me when I saw that there only 80 some pictures on the camera and half of them were from before Callie was even born. Aprox. 40 pictures were gone. I was grateful that we still had the pictures from right after she was born, but very sad to realize all the pictures of the boys visit to the hospital were gone. We decided to focus on the fact that we had a healthy little girl and move on. I really did let it go, but still was sad when I thought about it. Then I decided to post something on
facebook to see if anyone had ever heard of recovering lost pictures. My cousin gave me a link to try and we got almost all of our pictures back! I almost cried again. I'm glad that God cares about the "little" things in our lives. The pictures posted here are a couple of the pictures that were recovered. Sorry for the long explanation. :)
Yeay! I'm SO happy for you that you got your pics back! Those are some great ones. cute cute kids you have. She looks like such a chunk in those new born pics, she was really only 8 lbs? Um, ouch!?!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that you were able to recover those pictures. Mark & I both know that if we would ever have a house fire, the camera, external hard drive, & albums would be the most important rescues after all the kids are safe :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you found the pictures! There's nothing quite like that sinking feeling when you realize they're missing. :(
ReplyDeleteYou know, on the way home from Minnesota, I told Shaun that it reminded me of the drive with you, Delton, and Rachel. Probably not something we'll ever forget, right? :)
I am so happy you got your pictures back...they are precious!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete