Saturday, January 23, 2010

Determined


I am determined to update this blog today. Do you have any idea how many days I've said that? Oh well. Now that I'm typing this Callie just started crying. I'll post these random pictures and maybe I'll be back later.


5 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet, sweet smile! Thanks for sharing these pictures. You have a good reason for not being able to write more, so we'll excuse you this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! Thanks for taking the time to share her smile. Love the one of your guys kissing on her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics!! She has such a beautiful smile!!! That last pic cracks me up - looks like she isn't to sure about those kisses!
    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay! Good to hear from you! Great pictures. She looks SO impressed in the last one. Funny stuff. Glad your mom can be there to help out for awhile.

    ReplyDelete