Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Isaiah

Jeremy's Mom gave us this picture. I was amazed at how much Isaiah's smile resembles Jeremy's. Jeremy was 4 1/2 on this picture. What a cute little kid!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely see a resemblance. I think your kids are a mix of both of you guys. But looking at that pic I think it looks like Jeremy could almost be related to you. Funny how that works. But maybe it's just me. Cute four year old husband! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that you marry people that look like you because you feel safe with them. odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is great! I agree that is a little Isaiah. And I couldn't get over how much Jeremy (now) looks like his Dad (in this picture). When I've seen them together I see similarities but not as much as I did here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, at first i thought jeremy's dad was jeremy. i find that almost more striking than the resemblance of the kids.

    ReplyDelete