Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Nathan turned 2 today. It feels like it was just last summer that I gave birth to him. Where has the time gone? He's a great little guy. Full of laughs. He's starting to talk a lot which makes us laugh even more. I'm pretty sure I heard him trying to sing "Jesus Loves Me" in his crib this morning. He walked around this morning saying "Happy Birthday". He some how seems to understand that birthday means something special. When I showed him his cake I'm almost sure he asked for a spoon.

We had a "small" party for him tonight. It was all family, but turned about to be about 20 people. We had a great time. Nathan (and Isaiah) are enjoying the new toys. Here are a few pictures. My parents gave Nate the suite case -we missed having them here!




7 comments:

  1. Awww...Happy Birthday, Nathan! Hard to believe he's 2 already! Great job on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say nice cake as well! Way to go. Happy Birthday to Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cake -- that's really funny that Nathan asked for a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina, I too, was going to say how nice the cake turne out !! I believe you made a wise decison to buy the pan, with all the options you said you can do with it !!
    You know the suitcase is for travel to Canada !!! :)
    What a percious little boy !! Grandma/ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the cake! I guess time flies when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cake and what a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, you're tired of hearing about the cake, but it really is great!!! and your kid is cute too. aren't you glad you've started on #3? :-) My baby is turning 2 too, soon and I have to say I'm a little sad...

    ReplyDelete