Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nate-Nate

They call me Nate-Nate.
I'm fast, but I'm quiet.
If I ride into your town
I'll find things you've hidden and
Hide what you've found.
These glasses are my brothers.
He's probably looking for us both.
So far no one has claimed the helmet...
Oh, and I break for gum and ice cream.
Watch out. They call me Nate-Nate.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE this. :-) and i liked your random post too... yeah, i'd like to see a preg picture too! and don't worry, i think most of us have weeks when it feels like there's nothing to "show". keep laughing at your hubby and kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. You're gonna have fun with 3, eh? Hope they take naps till they're 10. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! I enjoy reading your updates... I like the swift kick one. I find myself in desperate need of one many days! :-) Take care.

    ReplyDelete