I had my first doctor's appointment today. I do not like going to the doctor, but I was actually excited about this one. I wanted someone to confirm for me that I am pregnant and that I haven't just been sick for 4 weeks. There's a baby in there! I love seeing that little heart beating. They've given me a due date of December 8. I know they say each pregnancy goes faster that the last, but December feels like along ways off.
In other news my parents get here tomorrow and Brandon and Cindy fly in on Sunday. Matt's will join us next Thursday through Sunday. We're excited to all be together again for the first time in a year. I'll try to update once in awhile, but I'm not promising anything. :)
Happy weekend!
Aren't ultrasounds the best?! Have fun with your family! There are getting to be quite a few grandkids by now, no?
ReplyDeleteThis baby will be #8 for my parents. It's amazing!
ReplyDeleteYeay! A date!! Hope you're able to relax and have a lot of fun with your family with minimal upchucking and things of that unpleasant nature.
ReplyDeleteI love having a doctor confirm a pregnancy and affirm that I'm not losing my mind :-) I'm so jealous that you get to see your entire family...but in a good way - I hope you guys just soak it up and have an awesome time together.
ReplyDeleteHi Sabrina - Wonderful news!! I (April Lehman) was browsing through blogs here at school and found yours through Mel. I also am learning to enjoy ultrasounds. God finds ways to redeem even the trivial in our lives. :)
ReplyDeleteSending my love and congratulations to you on the exciting announcement of your third little one to your family circle. How exciting that your whole family could be together! Those times are so rare and precious, especially when so many miles separate us from our loves ones.Trust it was a very blessed time for you all!
ReplyDeleteI do miss your mother, Sabrina. It would be so much fun to connect with her sometime when she is in the area for a visit. I know when she is here, her time is busy just visiting her family and her dear grandchildren. But perhaps some day!
I do enjoy reading your blogs occasionally, and I love to hear young mothers who are embracing their role as wife and Mother. It brings back many a sweet memory to me. Looking back, those truly were sweet days and like we old people always say, "They do go by so fast!"
So enjoy yourself in the journey!
For some reason, my name wasn't attached to the comments I just sent!
ReplyDeleteThe anonymous one is, Carolyn Schantz!