Some of you have asked me for this recipe so here it is. My sister-in-law, Cindy, gave it to me and I love it!
Pizza Hut Dough
Mix well in a small bowl:
1 T. yeast
1 tsp. sugar
1/3 c. warm water
In large bowl combine and mix well:
1 T. oil
1 c. cold water
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp. oregano
1/8 tsp. garlic salt
3 1/4 - 3 1/2 cups flour.
Add yeast mixture. Knead. Cover and let rise until doubled. Roll out on buttered (I use cooking spray) pizza pan and let set 10 minutes while you prepare toppings. Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown.
I use instant yeast so I adjust this recipe a little.
Hey, thanks Sabrina -- I'll try this one next. If I ever get up the nerve again. I can see why people order out pizza. The other day I was going to finally make homemade pizza. Well, it took like 2 hours and in the end, I over baked it! Our oven here is HOT!! This was one of the first times using it. Anyhoo.... THEN I started adding up the cost of everythign that was in that pizza and no doubt about it, it would have been cheaper to order one.
ReplyDelete