This evening at supper Jeremy asked Isaiah to pray.
Isaiah:
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for the food.
Thank you for Pappy,
Thank you for Pappy's food,
Thank you for Grandma's Flo's food
Thank you for disks
Thank you for carrots (while peaking at the table)
Thank you for dip
Thank you for forks and spoons
Thank you for knives and forks and spoons
Thank you for that dip
Thank you for tennis balls
Thank you for Daddy's tennis balls
Thank you for my tennis balls
Thank you for my bouncy balls
Thank you for water
Thank you for juice
Mommy: "in Jesus Name..."
Isaiah: Thank you for juice
Thank you for water
Daddy: "In Jesus Name..
Isaiah: "In Jesus name, Amen!"
So cute! Did your food get cold? Arthur had a grandpa who prayed like that at most meals. =)
ReplyDeleteHow did you ever remember all that??? very cute! = )
ReplyDeleteSo very thorough. :) Congrats on the potty training too!
ReplyDeleteI love that boy! I can just hear him saying that too. Hans and I both got a good laugh.
ReplyDeleteAngela
It was funny when you told me but even funnier when I read it. Too cute!
ReplyDelete-jo
Yeah, I was wondering how you remembered that too! That's so cute. It's good you wrote that down. I'm always glad when I go back and read stuff the kids said that I forgot.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a prayer warrior to me !! :) Grandma Sondra
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I forgot some of what he prayed for, but this is what I could remember. The prayer went on and on. When he started in on the dip and tennis balls is when I almost lost it.
ReplyDelete