Monday, June 23, 2008

Could it be?

I hesitate to post this, but I think, I can say that Isaiah is pretty much potty trained. He has worn one pair of underwear for the last three days. Stop. Rewind. Not the SAME pair. One pair per day instead of 3 or 4. He's still waking up wet in the morning, but the first thing out of his mouth in the morning is usually "Go Potty!!". Two weeks ago Jeremy and I woke up on a Monday morning and talked seriously about giving up on potty training for at least a little longer. Maybe it was just Monday morning blues, but we were getting sick of cleaning up "stuff". We had already invested so much time in it that I decided to keep going a little longer. For awhile he would go if we reminded him and took him, but he if forgot, everyone was sorry. I guess something clicked in the last few days because he has started to tell us now. I hope it lasts!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! it is such a good feeling to be past that stage! I remember after AC was trained, I thought how wonderful it was that it was over...then I realized I'd have to do it all over again with the next one. Oh well, don't think about that yet :-)

    ReplyDelete