
Nathan was 10 months old on Monday. He is growing up so quickly. He has traded in his army crawl for the real deal on all fours, and can he move! He's also pulling himself up to anything that will hold still. The other day I caught him trying to climb the steps. He is very
interested in anything that Isaiah has or is doing. As you can imagine, Isaiah usually does not appreciate this. Isaiah screams and Nathan growls. Nathan growls anytime he wants something. I hear it the most when he's hungry and I'm taking too long to get the food into his mouth or when Isaiah takes something from him. Other fun facts:
- He loves to laugh
- He loves to chase Isaiah, but never catches him because Isaiah is usually running or on his bike while Nathan is crawling.
- He now has two stuffed moose because he sucked on the antlers of the first one so much that we decided to buy a second one so the first could be socked in oxy clean.
- He doesn't seem to be "thinning out" yet
- Claps his hands
- Drinks from a sippy cup if I hold it for him
- Has 7 teeth and I think he's working on the 8th
- Takes afternoon naps upstairs in the pack 'n play because he and Isaiah goof off so much in their room that they never fall asleep.
- Sleeps in the same room as Isaiah at night (and morning naps). Has great fun standing at the edge of his crib laughing at Isaiah. Bedtime is hard at times. See previous point.
- Generally is a very happy baby, but is showing signs that there is a strong will in there somewhere.
what a cutie!! great picture.
ReplyDeleteNothing original to say...just letting you know I was here. Cute little guy you have. He looks like such a little man.
ReplyDelete