Thursday, April 10, 2008

Great-Grandparents

I took the boys to visit their Great-Grandparents (Dad's parents) the other day. We had a very nice visit. Isaiah loved all the smarties Grandma gave him. :) You'll notice on the second picture that Nathan is longing for some smarties too. Last night for the first time Isaiah complained to me because Nathan was getting into his stuff. They are growing up so quickly





3 comments:

  1. No comments on this one yet ?? I will comment-- :) , that is a great pictrue of Ken;s parents with the boys. You will always treasure these kind of picures ,for years to come !!
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. Your grandma still looks the same from the last time I remember seeing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expressions on each face in the last picture. : ) It's so neat that the boys will get to know their great grandparents.

    ReplyDelete