Wednesday, April 16, 2008

8 Months

Nathan is 8 months old today. I can hardly believe it. Aside from cutting teeth he is a pretty good baby. He is almost crawling. He slides around on his belly and boy is he fast! I really have to keep an eye on him. I don't remember Isaiah going for things like cords and plants as much as Nathan does, but maybe I just forget. We also have to keep a close eye on what Isaiah gives him. So far it hasn't been anything too dangerous. He loves to watch Isaiah from his crib. Isaiah of course loves this and it isn't uncommon to see him hanging out of his bed laughing at Nathan, or as Isaiah calls it "playing dokes (jokes)" on him. They are so much fun.


Nathan loves to eat Cheerios, carrots, sweat potatoes and bananas (if they are mashed enough, otherwise he makes the most comical gagging faces). He hasn't mastered a sippy cup, but we're working at it.


I'm not sure what he weighs, but I don't think he's gained much since his 6 month check up. I think his growing has finally slowed down. I forget how big he is until I see him sitting beside other smaller babies. He is a very fun baby to squeeze on because of all that chub.




4 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Malia turned 6 months this week. She had her checkup today and got four nasty shots. I didn't realize they were so close in age. -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'd write some more, but Ezra is ascending my computer tower in his diaper. Now he is crawling across my desk- I can't see the screen. Gotta go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's still got the biggest grin ever!

    ReplyDelete