I've decided it's time for an updated, but as I type this Nathan is crying out for attention so we'll see how it goes.
-I am so ready for spring. I guess it's kind of here, but I'd like to see a week of sunny 60 degree weather. We did have one day in the 70's.
-Isaiah has been playing with Easter eggs for the last two days. He carries them around or puts them in different things. I'm glad to see him playing with normal toys. Some days he spends hours playing with Jeremy's legos. Mostly the little people. He loves to take their heads (!), hats and helmets off. I checked on him the other day and he had a little pile of helmets, a little pile of hats and a pile of people. He is growing up so quickly. He talks all the time and is getting pretty good at it. I just heard him calling for Jeremy -who taught him to say "Dad" instead of "Daddy"? I'd like to know where he learns this stuff. Oh yeah, he talks at home, but his Sunday school teacher says she never hears him talk in class.
-Nathan is fighting his way to two new teeth, at least I hope that's the problem. He's had us up that last two nights and is just generally not very happy. He is almost crawling, but mostly he pulls himself around on his belly. He does pretty good at sitting, but I keep putting him on the floor hoping he'll crawl. I figure he can learn to sit later. I've heard of babies not crawling, but I've never heard of babies not sitting. He loves his older brother and Isaiah loves him.
-Several weeks ago I bought some new dish clothes. They were red and white and I was very pleased to have them because my other ones were nasty. The first time I washed them I noticed a little pink on a few other items in the load, but nothing major. The second time I washed them I used hot water and wow, pink, pink, pink. (looked like I was doing Robyn's laundry!) I've tried everything, but most of the stuff is still pink. I bought bleach today. Here's the question, what do I do with the dish clothes?
-In about one month my whole family is going to be together for the first time since Christmas 2006. Three babies have been born since then. This will be the first time that Matt's and us will meet Anna Lee (10 months) and it will be the first time Brandon and Cindy meet Nathan (8 m. when we get together) and Ellie (3 m) Should be fun! I can hardly wait.
-Microwave cooking is not something I'm usually tempted to try, but I came across this recipe and decided to try it. It was actually pretty good! I also made this cheesecake recipe for my mother-in-law for her birthday. It was incredible if I must say so myself. I do not recommend this if you are on a diet.
-If you're still reading you should win some kind of an award, but I have nothing to give you -sorry.
Wow - the cheesecake looks amazing. Have fun with your family!!
ReplyDeletei hope you all have a great time together. say hello from the harwards and hailstones.
ReplyDeleteDid Jeremy end up with any lovely pink clothing?
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you. Cheesecake is sounding really wonderful right now. I think if I made it I'd have to give it away or I could seriously eat at least half of it. And I'm not joking.
ReplyDeleteSabrina, I was wondering if you could let me know what time the RBC Chorale concert started Sunday at your church..thanks!
ReplyDeleteJulie Burkholder
Wow! I am going to have to try that cheesecake. Hope it will taste as good as it looks.
ReplyDelete