We pulled up the old carpet after we finshed painting. The hardwood is beatuiful! We are still going to get another piece of carpet for the center of the room. I love how the hardwood looks, but it's just to loud and empty. Carpet makes a place feel more cozy.
I need to find curtains or make something. Any suggestions? How do you like the "ball" lamp hanging above the stero? We need to invest in some better lighting. I'd like to meet the person that decided not to put overhead lighting in bedrooms and living rooms... I enjoy lamp light most of the time, but sometimes I just want light!

Good color! You might end up liking it so much that you'll do a few more walls. : )
ReplyDeleteAmen to the "no overhead light" situation. Both of our houses have been deficient in that regard. Grrr.
GREAT floor, by the way!
ReplyDeleteLooks very nice Sabrina !! Now relax and enjoy it !!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe floor is beautiful ! But, I understand the noise factor. I agree with the "cozy" part of carpet. That is why a piece of carpet is covering up our beautiful hardwood, in the living room !! :)
Now you know what is there, if you ever decide to go with hardwood !!
Mom
I love the red. Wow that is beautiful hardwood. Maybe you could find a nice big area rug to put in the living room. Great job!
ReplyDeletelooks very nice, i think hardwood makes it alittle easier to keep clean...good paint job too!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! And isn't it fun to have some change in the house?
ReplyDelete-jo
I really like your living room! Also that hard wood floor is very beautiful. I can't believe carpet was over that. Sounds very nice to put an area rug in.
ReplyDelete