I've tried this recipe twice now and we've decided we like it. I am not someone that serves cooked carrots often, but these are great!
2 T. butter
2 T. brown sugar
2 T. orange juice
1/4 teas. salt
1/4 teas. ground ginger
1/8 teas. ground cinnamon
6 medium carrots, but into 1/2 inch slices
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, orange juice, salt, ginger and cinnamon. Add the carrots; cover and cook for 20 - 25 minutes or until tender stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Let me know if you try this!
I have a recipe like this and I love it! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletei know i'm a little late in the game to comment on this post, but i wanted to share another 'recipe' for cooked carrots. i don't normally like cooked carrots, but these i can go crazy on. when the carrots are cooked, you add a little brown sugar, butter or margerine, and dry ranch dressing mix. sooo good! cute kids, btw!
ReplyDelete