Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2 months


Nathan was two months old on the 16th. He now weighs 14 lb 5 oz and is 24 inches long. He is in the 90th precentile for his weight and 80th for his length. He's a chunk! He's a sweet baby! He loves when we sit and talk to him, but he is also content (most of the time) to sit and watch the world go by.

I can't believe how fast these two months have gone by! I want to treasure every moment but I find myself too often rushing to get something done or getting frustrated with a house that needs cleaned or a million other things I should be doing.

Isaiah loves his little brother. He likes to give Nathan toys to play with. The other day I found Nathan wearing a Livestrong braclet... hmmm. Isaiah loves when I put Nathan in the tub with him. Isaiah likes to help "wash" Nathan. Nathan's a good sport. :) Two healthy children, what a blessing!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie - I'm meaning to write an e-mail in response to your last one and haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully soon. Have a great week! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree what a cute little boy! He really changed his looks. I can't figure out who he looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, look at those cheeks! cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he's getting so big! He's about to pass Elena up I think. : )Are his eyes light blue? Or does it just look that way?

    ReplyDelete