
- Put on good shoes right away in the morning. (Especially if you're pregnant!)
- Spending just 15 minutes a day in one area or room can accomplish a lot.
- If you don't know where to start getting organized, start at the kitchen sink. A clean sink will make you feel good and give you energy to start on other areas.
I've been trying the 15 minute thing and I'm always amazed at what I can accomplish in 15 minutes. I'm starting to feel the need to get the house in tip top shape by the time this baby arrives.
My due date is 5 weeks from today. Jeremy is telling me I'm going to go early with this one, but I'm trying not to listen too much because I don't want to get my hopes up. I don't remember feeling very miserable with Isaiah. I'm sure I had my moments, but over all I felt pretty good. This week I feel miserable. I shouldn't even say that because I'm trying to be positive, but that's how I feel. I'm sure the hot, humid weather isn't helping anything. We've had a beautiful summer up until about a week ago. I think the heat really zaps my energy.
Isaiah's newest backyard toy is a sandbox. Thank you to Grandpa Eldon for bringing the supplies and to Daddy for building it. The thing Isaiah enjoys the most is dumping the sand out of the sandbox. :( I found a little pile of sand and a second pile of stones across the yard from the sandbox. He had carried several little shovel loads across the yard to that one spot. Of course there are also little piles all around the sandbox. Not sure why it's so much fun to dump it out. Oh well, it keeps him happy.
Isaiah is now awake so I'd better get off. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Good to hear from you again! A sandbox sounds great. I am trying to convince my husband...Hope your energy level picks up soon. I know the feeling...
ReplyDeleteAsk Wendy and Rhonda if they've ever heard of fly lady! = )
ReplyDeleteOoo, definitely don't expect your new munchkin to come early -- it'll only drive you crazy if he doesn't. I was positive I'd go early and ended up going 10 days late. Pure torture!
ReplyDelete