Thursday, March 15, 2007

No News

Well, I really don't have anything new or exciting to report, but I decided I should at least leave some kind of update, so here we go.

Life here is good. The last few days have been beautiful! Tuesday evening I packed us a picnic and as soon as Jeremy got home we piled in the car and went to the park for supper and a walk. It was wonderful! Tomorrow we are to get freezing rain and snow. Go figure.

I'm trying to get my house cleaned for my parents arrival on the 25th. I'm so excited to see them again even though it won't be real long. So often I see Isaiah do something and I just wish they could see it too.

Isaiah is doing well. I think he's enjoying the spring weather also. He loves playing on our back porch. We've been trying to teach him sign language for "please" and "more". He's finally getting it. The only problem now is having to tell him no when he very sweetly signs please for something he can't have. Does anyone have any books or suggestions on sign language for babies? I'd like to try to do more with this baby.

Three of our friends each had a baby girl last week. Welcome Ashria, Christiana, and Ellianna! I'm staring to think we'd better have a boy or Isaiah's not going to have anyone to play with!

Hope you're all doing well. Keep updating your blogs! (dad- hint, hint, :))

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any really 'new' info on signing with babies, but I'm a firm believer that teaching them to sign please and thank you is a great foundation for future manners. (Actually, that's all I ever taught my kids, but they were all very verbal at a very young age.)

    And, your dad has a blog??? Where??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sabrina - thanks for the update. I've seen some info on that floating around at work. I love it when they start to talk, but keep wildly beating upon their chests when they want something.

    ReplyDelete