Friday, March 16, 2007

Snowman


Daddy's version of a snowman.

12 comments:

  1. Made me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Is that really Isaiah in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've been snooping around here for awhile now and this post was just screaming for a comment so here I am. :) What a cute picture! I've enjoyed reading your thoughts and updates. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is soooo cute. he's a patient kid, i presume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest snowman I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How in the world did you get him to stay in there? That is the best pic ever!!!
    We gotta schedule a time to go see Ashria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty creative Dad, and precious little snowman , I'd say !!!
    Sure can't wait to hold that "precious little snowman " this next week !!! :) Grandma Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty creative Dad, and precious little snowman , I'd say !!!
    Sure can't wait to hold that "precious little snowman " this next week !!! :) Grandma Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to all you expert bloggers, I don't know how???, I sent two of my comments !! I thought I did it right this time; maybe I better just not try this anymore!! The "little working men" inside these computers, don't like me, I do believe !! :( Grandma Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeremy is definately a cool dad
    delton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, thanks for all the comments! Welcome Jessie! Yes, that really is Isaiah. I was surprised that he stood there that long also. He just stood there and smiled. The saddest (actually funny) part was when Jeremy pulled him out. Isaiah's boots came right off! That ended our outside fun for the evening.

    ReplyDelete