
I found this little king wondering through my kitchen the other day. the basket on his head is supposed to be sitting on his changing table holding his socks.
Once again I'm feeling guilty for reading everyone else's blogs, but never updating my own. So here I am.
I had heard a weather report somewhere that today was going to be nice so I decided to take Isaiah and go grocery shopping. The weather man must have been high or something because I nearly froze. Isaiah must have been feeling it also because once we got into the store he realized that his loving mother had worn her gloves, but neglegted to put her sons mittens on him. once he realized this he took my gloves and wore them through most of the store. People must have thought the poor child had deformed hands or something.
What makes a day like today so hard is that last Friday and Saturday were beautiful! The sun was shinning the snow was melting the mud was growing, the birds were singing, I was moved! I'm not sure why I'm so anxious for spring this year. (I think I say that every year) Maybe it's because I'm so ready to be outside with Isaiah again. I am very thankful for our back porch. I let Isaiah play out there on Friday while I was working. He thought he was in heaven. I was working in the kitchen while he played on the porch. I just couldn't help but feel happy and bright just thinking how nice he was playing and how much work I was getting done. Soon after that nice thought I turned to check on him and discovered that he had climbed onto the bench next to the table we keep on the porch and was sitting there smiling at his accomplishment. He's into climbing in a big way. Last night he somehow climbed out of his hair chair. We weren't in the room so we don't know how he did it. Jeremy found him standing beside the chair. Then later in the evening he climbed out of his exersaucer. what a boy!
In other exciting news, Brandon and Cindy just found out that they are having a little girl. I was hoping they'd have a girl. The babies heartbeat was in the 130's. I guess that blows the theory of low heartbeat means boy! Our ultrasound is scheduled for April 11.
We'll, I've run out of boring things to tell you so I'd better get off.
I'm actually ready for some warmer weather too. Strange since I usually complain about the hot summers. :(
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you again. I am so excited because I thing spring is on its way. I looked at the weather forcast for next week and part of the week is supposed to be in the 60's. Usually, Pa gets our weather so you can look forward to that :)
ReplyDeleteI hope we do get some 60's weather! I think my mind is frozen, the title of this post should be "Where, oh where are you spring?" oh well
ReplyDeleteYay! Keep on praying for warm weather - we're on our way! Speaking of which, I'll call you soon and we can see if it will suit to hook up somewhere!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see you today, Sabrina. You looked so nice. Isaiah is still as cute as ever. Forget med school- maybe he'll be a model! I, too, am ready for spring and am confused at the twists and turns March is throwing. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteCharity
very very cute! Robyn - where are you going? Are you going through IN??
ReplyDelete