Delton and Charity came to visit us this evening. (thanks!) We had a really nice visit and Isaiah and his second cousin Ezra got to know each other a little better.
I hope, too, that you will get a chance to meet him. Delton and I enjoy reading your newsletter, so when Ezra is older we will read it to him and let him get to "know" his great aunt and uncle! Charity
CUTE !! Charity, I wish I could meet little Ezra, he's a cutie!!! :) So is his big cousin !! :)
ReplyDeleteAunt/Grandma Sondra
I hope, too, that you will get a chance to meet him. Delton and I enjoy reading your newsletter, so when Ezra is older we will read it to him and let him get to "know" his great aunt and uncle!
ReplyDeleteCharity
"Now let me tell you what I did the other day..."! What a fun picture! What handsome little chaps they are! (no bias? right!)
ReplyDeleteAunt Rhoda