Friday, February 09, 2007

Word Verification

Does anyone else ever have trouble with word verifications when you leave a comment on someone's blog? Charity, I left a comment on your blog tonight, but no letters showed up in the verification box. It's like that part of the page never downloaded. I know these verification things are for security reasons, but I couldn't even see the letters!! Just thought I'd vent a little. :) happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. So....shall we arrange another marriage??? :-) Due date is Sept 30. No, I had NO idea when we talked. Did you?! :-) What is your date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes this has happened to me to! For a long time, I couldn't even form a new blog (which I had to do because my old blog won't upload photos anymore and leaves a little box with a red x in it!)
    anyhow!
    - crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often have to verify the letters several times before it "kicks in". I hope you're feeling good! See you on Thurs.

    ReplyDelete