Sunday, February 18, 2007


I don't like to post pictures of myself on here, but I thought I'd make an exception. I got my hair cut a week ago. I think she must have taken off 4-5 inches. I just have to say that if you've had long hair for a long time you should try something different. It's a lot of fun for some reason. I don't get my hair cut real often so I figured I'd make it worth the money, and I'm very glad I did!

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! You guys look alike or at least you can tell Isaiah is your son. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks good! I actually can't imagine it 5 inches longer. Guess that says I haven't seen you in a long time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it; it really looks good on you !!Good picture; I need a print !! :) Your face looks thin, are you losing too much weight, or is it the hair cut !???
    Hug Isaiah for me !! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice doo - like it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete