Thursday, February 01, 2007

At long last

I've been away too long. I haven't even had a chance to check other blogs for the last few days. I decided I'd better update mine before I start looking around. Here are a few notes from the last week or so.

-it's cold here. Ok, so I guess 30's F isn't all that cold, but it feels cold. I'm a wimp I know.

-we've been visited by several different sicknesses at our house over the last few weeks. Jeremy missed a day of work due to the flu. We so rarely get flu stuff here that we didn't have anything for him to take. We did, however, have ginger ale and crackers thanks to morning sickness. :) Isaiah has been hit with several different things. I think he's getting some new teeth so that might be the main pain, but that's not all of it. Last Friday he was throwing up. This is the first time he's been throwing-up-sick. I was very glad when that passed. Then he had diarrhea. I thought throwing up was bad. :( Now I think he's over the other stuff, but is fighting a bad cold. Poor little guy.

-I wish Isaiah wasn't sick, but I do have to admit I love having him just sit on my lap for long periods of time. He's fallen asleep like that twice in the last few days. He melts my heart!

-I am just finishing up my 11th week of pregnancy and I'm starting to feel better! Praise the Lord! I was starting to think I'd never be normal again.

-Last week Isaiah got his first hair cut. We kept putting it off, but we're glad we did it now. He needed it! It's not very even at a couple spots, but it will grow. He was very interested in the scissors.

I don't know what else to write so I will sign off.

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear that you're feeling better! do you have haircut pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say Hi! I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you are feeling. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, do I know about sickness. Not fun. I hope Isaiah can kick it soon. I know, it is kinda fun to have them sleep on your lap again, as long as you don't have a billion things calling your name. One piece of advice, enjoy him and treat him like your baby all you want before the BABY baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you cut his hair? If so, you are one talented mother!
    -Jo

    ReplyDelete