Saturday, November 04, 2006

This and that

I guess it's time to finally post something other than pictures. Life is moving along quite quickly. Jeremy just reminded me that Isaiah will be 1 in 8 days. Where has the time gone?! In other news...

My niece Moriah's birthday is on the same day as Isaiah's so we're going to have a cake for her as well at Isaiah's party. (it's also Jeremy's dad's birthday, but we're going to celebrate his the next day) I decorated Riah's cake this morning. It's a horse head (I think that sounds awful!). It turned out pretty well if I must say so myself! This is only the second cake I've ever decorated. I really had fun doing it!

Isaiah is really starting to communicate with us in his own way. Maamaaa basically means, I need help, I need food, I want down, I want that, I don't want this, take me outside, pick me up, don't wipe my nose. He also tries to say ball, but it usually comes out bah. Dada is well on the way. He now has 4 teeth -they make him look so grown up! He refuses to walk even though we know he's able. He took 4 or 5 steps for my mom while we were in Thunder Bay. When we try to stand him up he just sits down and crawls away. He is one of the fastest crawlers I've ever seen! He loves to eat pancakes (that's my boy!), ritz crackers, graham crackers and bananas. Cheerioes and rice cereal aren't as exciting as they used to be. :(

We raked leaves today. We filled up the 9 garbage bags left in the box and still have a lot more to bag when we get more bags. Hope we don't get a wind storm.

Last week I made applesauce with my aunt. It was a first for me. I felt so domestic! :)

Yesterday I discovered a bag of potatoes that had gone bad -very bad... we're talking maggots and so on. I nearly lost my lunch and breakfast. It was awful! I don't think I'll let that happen again!

Happy Saturday night to you all.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sabrina - Just letting you know I stopped by. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you should post a picture of the cake. Happy Birthday Isaiah!!! I'm glad you posted the pic of you prego...since I never got to see you in all your glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, maybe I'm just twisted...but I was thinking you should have posted a picture of the potatoes. :)

    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to post some pictures of the party and cakes after it's all said and done. Joy -you're nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun with the bday party...I love first bday parties. are you making his cake, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sabrina, just letting you know I was here again. I'd love to see pictures of the cakes. I've been doing alot of them since we moved to PH (for orders) and I'm always up for new ideas. =)

    When I scrolled down and saw the picture of you pg. I thought for a short second..."wow, I didn't know she was pg. again! And that far along already!" =)

    ReplyDelete