
I feel like I haven't done a very good job of updating other than posting pictures. I know you all would rather have pictures than rambling anyway so I won't feel too guilty. :)
I am posting this picture of Jeremy because I didn't get a chance to honor him on his birthday (on this blog anyway). I love when he plays piano. He plays by ear and you definitely see his artistic side come through while he's playing. I'm thrilled to call him my husband. I keep falling in love with him more and more. Sometimes I'm just amazed by it!
I'm not sure what to post so I guess I'll just start and see where we end up.
I think I've already posted some about Isaiah's birthday party on the 11th. The next day Jeremy's whole family was together to celebrate Thanksgiving. Yes, we were a few weeks early. Jonathan and Lori are due to have their baby next Saturday so we decided to celebrate early. (We're very excited to meet this little girl!)We also celebrated Jeremy and his dad's birthday. We came away once again very grateful for great families. We are truly blessed!
Anyone having a birthday where Jeremy works is to provide lunch for the whole office. So I spent most of Monday and Tuesday planning and preparing food for 20 + people. I was thrilled to do it, but I'm always a little nervous when preparing food for other people. We had plenty of food, thanksgoodness!
Friday night Jeremy and I left Isaiah with Jeremy's parents and went out for a date. Nothing too major, but it was great to do something just the two of us. We ended up shopping. We were mostly looking for Christmas ideas. Sometimes my mind just doesn't think of good ideas! I'm sure I'll have plenty of good ideas in January! :)
Saturday I left Isaiah with Jeremy and went shopping (again). This time I did find some things. I really do enjoy shopping and I love Christmas music and decorations, but people seem so stressed out and frustrated that it does take out some of the joy of the season.
Well, I've emptied my head of anything even sort of interesting to tell you. I hope you all have a great week!
Thanks for the update. I'm love hearing how women are in love with their husbands. It warms my heart. :-) I'm missing mine!!! But tell me, does he have a head? Cause he doesn't really look like it on the picture. I hope he does.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that piano is being put to good use!
ReplyDelete-Jo
Hey, Sabrina. If I had a blog, I would leave a post that said "Today was one of those days..." I finally did it- put Ezra in the car and just drove. It has been a long day, and he hasn't been too happy. He fell asleep and I just drove. That and a good cry hopefully will help...
ReplyDeleteCharity
Yeah, pictures are great, especially of headless husbands. Thanks for the update Sabrina!
ReplyDelete