Thursday, November 16, 2006

Who thinks these things up??

This thing is crazy long!! I worked on it a couple mintues over the last few days. I've had a busy week so today I'm allowing myself some down time. I'll try to post an update before long.


Are you in a relationship? The best.

Do you hate more than 3 people? No

How many houses have you lived in? 10, 11, if you count the dorm at RBI.

What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers.

What are your favorite shoes? Slippers, or anything with a heel.

Have you ever tripped someone? I don't think so, unless it was a joke.

Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes, on a little airplane on the way to Sandy Lake all over my mom.

What is your favorite music genre? Christian; Most 80's stuff; don't listen to much "secular" music, but if I did it would be Celine Dion; Josh Groban (wow!)

What is your birthday? January 7

What time were you born? I'm not sure, it was a pretty busy day for me...

Do you like beer? Never tried it.

Have you ever made a prank call? Hi, is Mr. Wall there?

What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Probably my Sandi Patty CD's (stop laughing, the lady can sing!)

Are you sarcastic? Me??? Never!!!

What are your favorite colors? Black, Red, blue

How many watches do you own? 1

Summer or winter? Winter

Spring or fall? Fall, for sure.

What is your favorite color to wear? Black, red

Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi

What color is your cell phone? Don't have a cell phone

Where is your second home? Grandma L's or my parents place

Have you ever slapped someone? Sadly yes, but always in fun, or because someone scared the wits out of me (Jo and Selena have seen it I'm sure).

Have you ever had a cavity? Yes (how do you Nisly kids do it?).

How many lamps are in your bedroom? two.

How many video games do you own? My husband has a few

What was your first pet? A cat.

Have you ever had braces? No.

Do looks matter? I like a person (myself included) to look like they at least thought about what they look like before they left their house. I like a person to look put together. If I'm home all day looks don't matter minutes until 10 mintues before my husband walk through the door.

Do you use chapstick? Carmex.

Name 3 teachers from your high school: Mom, Dad, and Matt

American Eagle or Abercrombie? I do have one pair of shoes that I stumbled (no pun intended) on at AE for $10.00. usually I just walk by

Are you too forgiving? I'm a peacemaker and I like people to be happy so I do forgive quickly, but I don't think that is a bad thing???

What is your favorite breakfast? Pancakes or cold cereal

Do you own a gun? no.

Have you ever thought you were in love? Yes, but knowing I was in love was (is) the best feeling of all

When was the last time you cried? Four days ago. Why did I cry? It was the start of the second day of not nursing Isaiah. The first day was so busy I didn't have time to think about it.

What did you do 3 nights ago? Watch "The Truman Show" with my husband.

When was the last time you went to Olive Garden? 3 years ago for Beckee's birthday (Beckee, are you surprised that I remembered?).

Have you ever called your teacher mom? I don't think so, but I did call Jeremy mom the other day (brain fart!)

Have you ever been in a castle? No, but I'd love to visit one someday.

What are your nicknames? Sab, Sabby, Abby, Abigail, Babe ;)

Do you know anyone named Bertha? No, but it just hit me that if you were going to have twins you could name them Bert and Bertha, how, ah, sweet!

Do you own something from Banana Republic? No

Are you thinking about somebody right now? Bertha.

Have you ever called someone Boo? Sounds like something someone from Hollywood would name their child. No

Do you own a diamond ring? Yes, and I still love the design and everything about it as much as the day it was given to me.

Are you happy with your life right now? I think so.

Does anyone like you? I feel blessed to have many friends and two great families. Yes, I think I'm liked.

What were you doing May of 1994? High School. Maybe working at Wal-Mart. can't remember

McDonald's or Wendy's? Wendy's

Do you like yourself? For the most part, but God has a lot of work to do on me yet.

Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes.

Do you have a webcam? No.

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cars.

What are your favorite TV shows? we don't get any TV here, but if we did I'd watch The Price is Right, Extreme Home Makeover, Jeopardy (I like game shows)

What did you have for breakfast? Quaker Oat Bran.

What is your middle name? Lynn

What is your favorite cuisine? chocolate

What foods do you dislike? Hot peppers; soggy bread

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Anything Christmas.

What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic.

Favorite sandwich? I don't know.

What characteristics do you despise? Complaining (I need to work on this one myself!)

What are your favorite clothes? Pajama bottoms, slippers and comfy shirt.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Europe or maybe a Christian cruise with Jeremy.

What color is your bathroom? White with Navy blue accents

Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that's cheap and fits.

Where would you want to retire to? A cabin on a lake, rocking chairs on the porch, my family within 1/2 hour, a coffe shop close by, Mayberry feeling little town just down the road, good neighbors. Is that too much to ask for?

Favorite time of day? When my work is all done.

Where were you born? Chambersburg, PA.

Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, hockey, volley ball, swimming, diving.

Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning, but I'm learning to stay up later because Jeremy is a night owl.

What did you want to be when you were little? A wife and mother, or someone famous that made lots of money.

What is your best childhood memory? Too many to remember

Eye Color? Brown

Ever been toilet papering? no.

Favorite day of the week? Thursday

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! You are the Carmex queen! I totally forgot about that stuff and as soon as I read it, I could just see you in your parents' house, puttin' on the Carmex.

    Thanks for the memory. :)

    P.S. The other answers were interesting too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got such a kick out of this I think I will tag myself. Thanks for sharing. Yep, there's Sabrina (panicky voice), "Where's my Carmex?!?!" I think these thingies (whatever they're called) make every single person in the world an interesting person. Who comes up with these questions?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For your kids' sakes, I'll pray that you never have twins. :)

    - joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great read Sabrina. I also have fond memories of your Carmex aaddiction - I remember using yours, but the thing is, and maybe you can help me understand this - when you use lip care that comes in non-stick form, it always (for me anyway) all gets under my fingernail and not on my lips! You didn't seem to mind though... huh.. deep thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm impressed you all remember Carmex! (I think??) I'm telling you, it works! I will tell you also that I don't use it near as often as I used to. I guess it's not as dry down here??

    Rachel -short fingernails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I remember too you always had your Carmex! You know, I think it comes in tubes now...
    I was surprised that you remembered my b-day outing to the Olive Garden! I think that was the last time I was there as well. Our anniversary is coming up and I think we plan on going to the O.G.
    Beckee

    ReplyDelete