We gave Isaiah a doughnut this morning for the first time. He held onto it and sucked on it for at least 5 minutes. He loved it! What fun I had cleaning his high chair!
Hey, doesn't anyone read Sabrina's blog anymore? Leave her some comments for Pete's sake! This is me, leaving you a comment. I'm feeling kinda ornery tonight. Probably because my honey is coming home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the comments -Robyn! :) I know there are a lot of people that read this site that don't leave comments -you sneaky people you! who are you?
He looks like he's wondering if he's really allowed to have it. So cute! :-)
ReplyDeletegreat picture! how would those do in the mail??
ReplyDeleteHey, doesn't anyone read Sabrina's blog anymore? Leave her some comments for Pete's sake! This is me, leaving you a comment. I'm feeling kinda ornery tonight. Probably because my honey is coming home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey Sabrina,I just wanted to say Hi! Isaiah is a little Brandon. Cutie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments -Robyn! :) I know there are a lot of people that read this site that don't leave comments -you sneaky people you! who are you?
ReplyDeletepppppppppppppppppppppppl....sorry that was Marin trying to type you a comment.
ReplyDeleteCute pic of the doughnut. They need to start making bibs for the heads.
-jo