
Isaiah loved his birthday cake. His Mommy didn't think very much before putting candy on it that he is too little to eat. :( He loved the marshmallows! He stuffed so many in his mouth that we had to take the cake away. :( His party was a lot of fun. We had about 20 people here - all family. Our little house was very full, but I think everyone had fun. Isaiah received so many nice gifts! He's been having a blast playing with them all. I'll post a picture of Riah's cake soon.
Hi Sabrina,
ReplyDeleteThe cake is very cute... I made a train for one of my boys birthday, but it certainly was not that neat. You did a great job. I enjoy reading your blog...I'm sorry I don't have the gift to write so I just let my husband maintain ours. Time seems to fly can't believe your little guy is one already... he is a cutie!
Wow Sabrina, you did a great job on the cake. It is so cute. I can hardly believe I will have to make a cake for Kyrell in about 2 months. Where has the time gone??? It doesn't seem that long ago when we were both pregnant. I haven't even begun to think what cake I am going to do for his birthday. We need to get these boys together sometime.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cake -- I am so very impressed with your skills! Maybe you'll have to give me lessons sometime on how to get past the rectangle-still-in-the-pan-cake. :)
ReplyDelete- Joy
Way to go Sabrina! It looks great. And what a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the compliments! I was a little stressed with this cake, but I was pretty happy with how it turned out. There are a few toothpickes keeping the engine together. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Michelle- welcome! Stephanie sent me some new pictures of your little girl -she is very cute!
LaRonda -we do need to get our little men together!
very nice cakes! and, again, what a cutie you have there. :)
ReplyDelete