This blog has been on my heart for awhile now. It has never been forgotten, I just haven't taken the time to look it up. Lately I've been wondering if I could pick it up again. I was almost afraid to type in the address for fear it had been deleted somehow because of lack of use. Nothing is safe in this digital age.
It's still here. Unchanged and undelted. Memories are safe. Now to try to figure out where to start catching up on life. This is why I struggle with journaling. Some big thing happens and I don't have time to journal about it. Then something else happens, but I can't record that because I haven't recorded the last big event.
There is no way to record all that has happened in the last 2 years. Where would I start? The birth of our 5th child, Simeon Creed on March 4th, 2016? The story of moving in May 2016 from the home where we brought all 5 babies home? The love our new home? The amazing provision of our mighty God through so much? Would I share the low times like two more surgeries for Jeremy in April 2015 and August 2016? Maybe I should skip the low times and focus on the good. However without sharing the lows how could I explain how God so graciously carried us through those times? Through all of it one thing has become very clear to me in the good and the bad GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD. In the past years He has become sweeter to me then I can express.
So where do I start? I have no idea. I'm just hoping I can jump back in right here, today, and hopefully start again. My track record isn't great on restarts, but I'm going to attempt it.
So here's to new starts.
Oh I'm so glad you're posting again! I know the struggle of starting back up again (even if it's just a 2 month break!). Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to hearing more. And don't feel guilty about the hiatus from blogging... it's quite understandable. :)
ReplyDelete