Sunday, July 21, 2013

7 Minutes

I told the kids they had to get ready for bed at 7:30.  That gives me 7 minutes to blog.


  • We just go home from Family Camp at Covey Valley.  We had a great weekend.
  • Todd Wilson (FamilyMan) was the speaker.  He was hilarious and very encouraging. 
  • We stayed at Jeremy's parents house instead of staying at the camp.  We were too lazy to camp in a tent.  It we nice to be in a familiar place to sleep.
  • The kids are EXHAUSTED but had so much fun.  
  • I am sitting on the couch.  Behind me, on top of the couch, are clean and folded clothes I didn't get a chance to put away before we rushed out the door on Friday.  Beside me is a bike helmet with dirty underwear in it?!?
  • I should note here that because we didn't stay at the camp we didn't have a room so the kids changed for swimming in the van.  What a mess!
  • I haven't even opened the suitcase yet. There's always tomorrow
  • Tomorrow night our church starts a week of VBS
  • Neither Angela or Kate had their babies over the weekend. :(  (Angela, I'm much more excited about your baby than Kate's, but I only have 2 minutes left so I didn't want to use up to bullet points:))
  • Zachary is sleeping and can't wake up.  He did great at camp, but didn't get very many long naps. Now he's catching up. 
  • I pulled out our Sonlight instructors guide for this year (instead of unpacking!) I'm excited about this coming school year. 
  • It's now 7:31.  Time for bed.
  • One more, my cousin and her husband just loaned us their treadmill.  Now I have no excuse!
  • Maybe tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a memorable weekend. :) Enjoyed the post as always!

    ReplyDelete