Monday, April 08, 2013

Easter 2013

Pictures from our Easter celebrations this year.  

I love Zach's face on this one. :)  By the way, this was taking AFTER church.  Easter pictures before church didn't happen.
This might be my favorite picture from the whole weekend. 
 A highlight of our weekend was meeting our newest nephew Joshua, he's just 5 weeks younger than Zachary.   He's a sweetie!
We have high hopes of Zachary and Joshua being great friends someday.  Maybe next year. :) 
Isaiah at his great-grandma's yearly brunch and Easter egg hunt
Callie loved the hunt too. 
Nate posed for this picture.
My cousin's beautiful daughter 
Another cousin and her beautiful daughter. 
Zachary getting to know one of his great-uncles. 
The oldest holding the youngest.  Zachary with his Great-Grandma L. (Mom's mom)
So sweet

2 comments:

  1. That great grandma kiss is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the visit by way of these pictures, Sabrina !!:)
    I had not checked your blog for awhile, so I am LATE in posting a comment !!:(
    Precious, precious family !!
    I too especially love that picture of Callie holding Zachary !! She has such a beautiful smile !!!:) Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete