I'm feeling the need to blog, but feeling so far behind on blogging that I don't want to blog because I don't have time to upload pictures. So instead of lovely pictures I shall just see what comes out.
-Snow: we finally got some snow yesterday. The first since Oct. 31. We were all out in it for awhile, but it was not good packing snow so nothing was made.
-School: Isaiah is enjoying school. The largest problem right now seems to be keeping him challenged. It's so much fun to see him actually reading. He does not enjoy the writing part. Any suggestions? Jeremy tells me he hated writing also.
-Callie: she's into everything. She's ruined one of her dresses and one of my sweatshirts with my lipstick. That stuff doesn't come out! On Friday night we had some friends here and I thought Callie was watching a movie. When I finally checked in I found her with a tub of chapstick. However it was just the tub, the chapstick was gone. It was all over her face and hands. Hopefully not inside her, but I guess we'll never know.
-Piano Lessons: I am enjoying teaching piano lessons again this year. I only have four students, but with the rst of life going on, I don't think I could handle much more. I love seeing them "get it" and watching them learn to enjoy playing. Now if I could just find time to teach my own kids!
-January has not been too busy. It's been nice. I've tackled a few areas in the house that needed some attention. One section of counter in the kitchen had become a good place to pile things that didn't have a home. I was so sick of it. I was almost scared to clean it off fearing that stuff would pile up again. So far it's still clean and it feels good.
-February looks busy, but good. Hopefully the business will bring on the spring quickly!
-This has go to be one of the most boring posts ever.
Our oldest never liked writing and now at 11, still doesn't. :-( Just keep plugging away at it, and sooner or later they get to learn to type. :-)
ReplyDeleteI remember eating chapstick as a kid... :) Glad you're having a not-too-busy month -- those are so nice to have every now and then.
ReplyDeleteDave always hated writing and still does. maybe it's a firstborn male thing. = L Nothing boring about this post at all! Thanks for blogging!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember if you are homeschooling, or if Isaiah goes to school, but our district uses Kid Writing. (google it!)Honestly, I was skeptical when B started it years ago...but it works!! It's amazing! All three boys LOVE to write, and since I have always helped in all three of their classrooms, I've seen the other kids grow and learn to write as well! Look into it! --Angie
ReplyDelete