Thursday, October 20, 2011

Keeping it real

If I know you are coming to my house I will clean it for you least you think I don't clean.  And truth be told, generally speaking, most of the time, the stuff in this house is some what in place at the end of the day.  However, there are certain moments in the day when life happens all of a sudden and unplanned or the people just don't keep up.  Here is a picture to show what I mean.  Kind of reminds me of those pictures in my kids magazines that say "How many things are wrong with this picture?"
1. Me trying to hang up some herbs to dry.
2. Husband things this is a great time to grab the camera.
3. Huge box of Ben and Jerry's that Jeremy found for $5.99.  Yes, this is wrong, in a good sort of way.
4. Why didn't I at least close the dishwasher door before moving to the next task.  Fly lady and Marcia Ramsland would be so unimpressed with me.
5. Someone didn't edited this photo before posting it on her blog.
6. Secondly, I wonder why she even posted this picture in the first place.
7. This is life and I'm living it.  

In other news, I made Pioneer Woman's jalapeno poppers one night for Jeremy.  Lovely, and I mean amazingly lovely.  

6 comments:

  1. That picture makes me feel at home - maybe especially since we have the same box of ice cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing/knowing that other people stand on their countertops to do/reach things just like me. :) I'm sure Martha Stewart would be unimpressed. Bet she has a specially designed upper-cabinet-accessible-safety-railed-platform-thingie... but I bet it's not as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!!! Love this. I think my favorite part is that Jeremy captured this moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T LET THE ICE CREAM MELT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I commented on this a long time ago but now I don't see it. It always amazes me how fast things go from orderly to complete chaos. great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your real-ness! :) Have a great day!
    Love,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete