Friday, March 18, 2011

Pictures, finally!

Here are a few pictures from the last month. While Brandon and Cindy were here my whole family spent 3 days at a cabin together. There were 19 of us!

With 6 granddaughters (plus aunts) there was a lot of fingernail polish smell in the air
There was also a lot of book reading.
And a lot of games...
And a lot of baby holding!
(Angel is holding Adam and Riah is holding Ashton -I think)
(Home from the cabin) Brandon stopped in one morning and brought me a Rutter's cappuccino. Made my day. I love Callie's expression on this picture.

Cindy's sister, Ciara came along to help out. She felt like part of our family and she knits too! (she's holding Adam -I think)
I am so pleased with this picture! I only had to take about 1,000 to get it. Ashton is on the left and Adam is on the right. Wishing I could squeeze them again. :(
One of the many...
It was so fun to see all the cousins pick up from where they left off. Anna Lee and Nate are only 2 months apart in age. I wish I knew what he was telling her.
This picture has nothing to do with Brandon and Cindy, it's just for my records. One morning while we were in KS Jeremy and my dad took the kids to a park and a small zoo while Mom and I went to a ladies brunch. While at the zoo Nate got pecked in the face by a goose -serious. Right below his eye. Left a nasty bruise. Sadly, no picture of that. Also that morning Callie fell at the play ground. I had to take a picture of her first "wound". She did not like looking at it and would pull her skirt down to cover it. I liked how this picture turned out with Jeremy holding her.

6 comments:

  1. Those babies are so crazy cute and sweet! Looks like a lotta fun and a lotta kids! Funny how that happens, eh? Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure all the cousins had so much fun together! So are you saying you'd like a set of twins for yourself? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so i tried to count up 19 in your family and i thought you were trying to tell us something cause I couldn't account for the last one! Then I read on and realized Cindy's sister was there. I'm happy she came along but a bit disappointed there isn't going to be another Funk baby. Glad you all had fun...what a beautiful group!
    -jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, Sabrina! And I love that you had that time with our family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to catch up with you!! Great pics. Love seeing Brandon as a dad. :-)

    ReplyDelete