Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Planning

One of these days I'll do a real post, but until then I thought I'd post a link to these cool free downloads that help you to organize and plan meals. I haven't done much with them yet, but hope to in the near future if I can ever get caught up after being sick a day last week and then dealing with a fussy Callie who was/is sick. I am realizing just how good of a baby she is when she's healthy. I feel very blessed and way overwhelmed with all that needs done around here. I know that sentence made no sense, forgive me.

Here's the link http://moneysavingmom.com/downloads

2 comments:

  1. Hope Callie is feeling better! It's amazing how 'losing' one day of productivity can seemingly make us fall behind for weeks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there...Here's my tip - don't look around the house :-) Focus only on what's in front of you at the moment! Hope Callie feels better soon! Feel free to share meal plans on your blog.

    ReplyDelete