- I am loved
- Relationship with God is most important
- A girl should always play hard to get (thanks for fighting, Jeremy. :))
- Watch how a guy treats his mom and you'll know how he'll treat you
- If your car smells like pancake syrup it's leaking antifreeze
- Cheer for the underdog (he always cheered for the Washington Capitals)
- If your car smells like rotten eggs your battery is leaking
- Jack rabbit stops and jack rabbit starts are bad for your car
- Chocolate is very good. Especially chocolate ice cream
- Take risks
- He knew that keeping my life free of hardship was not the best thing for me.
- If your steering wheel shakes your front tires need balanced
- If your seat shakes your back wheels need balanced
- If your car is not in park it will not start
- Take the high road (God's ways) even when man does not understand
- Learn to live in the here and now. You can't live from one high to the next. (high being exciting time not drugs. Just wanted to clear that up :))
- Spend time alone with God. I remember hearing my Dad's office chair squeak at 5:30 in the morning. It was somehow comforting to know he was awake and spending time with God.
- Take a piece of electrical tape and put it over that annoying light on your dashboard. Then stop worrying about it. :)
- Always keep your stick on the ice. Not really, but it fit so well on this list that I had to add it.
P.S. I still believe everything my Dad has ever taught me with the exception of one thing
- Peanut butter isn't good. Sorry, Dad, I finally had to admit to myself that I really do like peanut butter even if you don't. :(
wow, that is a lot of useful car information! and other information as well of course. = ) I'm with you on the PB. practically one of the food groups as far as I'm concerned.
ReplyDeleteI should note that I may be wrong on some of that car stuff. It's what I remember, but I'm getting old and may have some of it mixed up. :)
ReplyDeleteA good list, Sabrina. (or should I say Ken?) I'll bet your dad shed a tear and chuckled when he read it. =) I've always admired your family relationships (Parent/child) and hope and pray we can do as well with our kids.
ReplyDeleteHey you only forgot one thing, you are my best and favorite daughter! You did get the car stuff right. And you got the guy stuff right. Good job Jeremy. I'm unworthy of your kind words and your voluntary blindness to my faults. Love ya lots. Dad
ReplyDeleteAnd you can eat all the peanut butter in the world and I won't cry
ReplyDeleteI knew the antifreeze thing, but the rest of the car info was new to me...I'll have to remember that!! And I'm with your dad about the pb thing...unless I am about 8 1/2 months pregnant!
ReplyDelete