Our church was canceled the this morning. Jeremy was scheduled to preach, so finding out that church was canceled felt a little bit like finding out we were having a surprise holiday. He took the boys outside for over 2 hours. This picture doesn't do the "hill" justice. Nate calls it "Daddy's Mountain". They all 3 had a great time. I enjoyed some a very quiet house.

Nice pictures! I sort of forget what it's like dealing with snow all the time. Go ahead, put something crazy on FB. I'll laugh and laugh! promise.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm curious what you might post that would be crazy enough for everyone to de-friend you. :) Callie's so cute all bundled up outside. Poor Greta -- she hasn't really gotten to play outside yet. Every time we bundle her up it's for serious business and it's straight into the car for her.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! I can just imagine Jeremy and the boys loving this! The picture with Callie is too cute - I'm so anxious to see her again.
ReplyDelete