Thanks so much for the pictures, Sabrina!! I love them and it helps a little bit, but I still want to be there tonight like planned !! :( Hopefully soon !! God knows best !! Callie is growing so fast!! Can;t wait to hold her again!! Love you, Mom
Hey cuz, Praying for you and Jeremey this Sunday! We are excited about what God wants to do in and through you 2 and your boys! Thanks for coming last sunday. Your love and support means alot - Delton
Thanks so much for the pictures, Sabrina!! I love them and it helps a little bit, but I still want to be there tonight like planned !! :( Hopefully soon !! God knows best !!
ReplyDeleteCallie is growing so fast!! Can;t wait to hold her again!! Love you, Mom
Great pictures! Sweet little girl and boys too! Thanks for posting them!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Callie is growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! Your kids are growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteI just want to kiss her little cheeks! Great pics.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you and Callie! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteToday I feel to lazy for words too. I should come see you sometime!
Beckee
Hey cuz,
ReplyDeletePraying for you and Jeremey this Sunday! We are excited about what God wants to do in and through you 2 and your boys! Thanks for coming last sunday. Your love and support means alot - Delton